Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rockin the Bells

First of all....THANK YOU!

To everyone who contributed to the gift, thought it up, or went with me (Ang, Derrick, Jay)....I appreciate it forreals.

I realized after going to this event that it was an awesome event, I loved the acts, but I don't think I will need to go again for a long time. Unfortunately people aren't there for the music as much as I would like to think. And there were a good number of 16 yr-olds smokin reefer and doing all kinds of nasty before the sun even went down. But they didn't get us down and we had a dope time. We even got upgraded seats right before Pharcyde came onstage! That was just my friends lookin so damn good they wanted them closer to the pretty people ;). Anyways, I took lots of video, and quite a few pictures also, but I am working on making those sound and look better but for now have fun with the Drunk Guy were grew fond of. I didn't get video of his compadre, who was a little worse, but it's ok. Note the slight distraction at 12secs ;). Also note the worst shirt worn by a human since Liberaci! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home